Scenario Writing (Individual) $40.00 per entry Scenario Writing gives students in grades 4-12 who are interested in creative writing the opportunity to research any of …
The Impact of FPS
Today’s students are the first generation of the 21st century. Teachers, coaches, and parents face the task of preparing students for emerging new realities. Participation in Future Problem Solving:
- Develops critical and creative thinking skills.
- Increases awareness of the future.
- Enhances communication & collaboration.
- Utilizes an effective creative problem solving model.
- Encourages youth to actively shape their future.
Global Issues Problem Solving
Global Issues Problem Solving (Team) $90.00 per team In Global Issues Problem Solving (GIPS) students in grades 4-12 compete in teams of four to research …
Community Problem Solving
Community Problem Solving (Team or Individual) $60.00 per team or $50 per individual In Community Problem Solving (CmPS), teams in grades 4-12 use the FPS …
Florida Future Problem Solving
“Teaching Students How to Think, Not What to Think.”