Scenario Writing (Individual) $40.00 per entry Scenario Writing gives students in grades 4-12 who are interested in creative writing the opportunity to research any of …
Today’s students are the first generation of the 21st century. Teachers, coaches, and parents face the task of preparing students for emerging new realities. Participation in Future Problem Solving:
- Develops critical and creative thinking skills.
- Increases awareness of the future.
- Enhances communication & collaboration.
- Utilizes an effective creative problem solving model.
- Encourages youth to actively shape their future.
Global Issues Problem Solving (Team) $90.00 per team In Global Issues Problem Solving (GIPS) students in grades 4-12 compete in teams of four to research …
Community Problem Solving (Team or Individual) $60.00 per team or $50 per individual In Community Problem Solving (CmPS), teams in grades 4-12 use the FPS …
“Teaching Students How to Think, Not What to Think.”